As I would love my blog to cover as many cities in the world as possible, and I cannot, realistically, visit every city in the world, I am happy to accept guest posts from other passionate travelers, fellow bloggers and keen writers.
So, if you have an article in mind, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and pitch it to me!
I’m interested in any type of post that gives a good insight into a city; travel tips, where to eat, where to stay, what to do, what to avoid – the list is pretty endless really!
I don’t mind if the city you choose to write about is UK-based (as you can see, I have written tonnes about London!), or whether it’s elsewhere in the world. The more covered the better really!
Guest Post Rules
I don’t have many so don’t panic!
1. The guest post must be original. I don’t want to post an article on my blog that’s featured elsewhere. It’s kind of unfair to me and to the other site!
2. The article must be accurately written. Please, please, PLEASE proofread your writing! I know no-one’s perfect, but really obvious mistakes are annoying, and tonnes within an article is unforgivable.
3. The article must be interesting! No-one will read it if it’s boring – and nor will I! Please try to inject some personality into your post as this is what readers want.
That’s it! Just 3 of ’em! If you think you can write to fit these rules – and still want to! – please feel free to get in touch by emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Few Good Reasons to Write for My Blog
- I guess, in having something posted on my blog, you’ll get your stuff read by a large number of people #justsaying!
- I’m featured on a lot of travel blog and destination guide directories, and quite a lot of people visiting my blog find me this way.
- Even better, I have quite a lot of followers on Twitter, so your posts will be thrown to the masses pretty quickly. (I’m not talking millions here, but it was 720 when I last checked)
- Finally, at my last Google Analytics check, my blog was reaching an average of 170 visitors per day, so just a little over 5000 a month, and about 22oo of these visitors are unique. Not a huge fan of stats normally, but these I like :o)